5 Must Haves to Transition you into Fall•
Posted on September 15 2015
- A plaid shirt like this CP Shades one. It fits perfectly with jeans and can adapt to any style and is a great layering piece.
- A leather Jacket. Make the investment because it can be worn on those cool nights in early fall and spring. It can be paired with a long tunic and sweater or just a plain white tee with jeans. The options are endless.
- Ankle Boots. They can be worn with your summer dresses and skirts and then when the weather drops pair with leggings and jeans.
- I love scarves and own a million! Wear them with your light summer blouses and tees and pair with leather jacket and jeans to stay warm during the winter months. Scarves are ideal for layering and bring interest into your outfit. Try this Kerisma one and this striped infinity one.
- Invest in a few great pair of opaque tights. Your leather and black shorts are now winter ready with one quick addition.
Stay tuned for more Fall Fashion on the blog and follow us on social media to keep up with all our news!
Gingham Fabric - Th...
The Story of Gingham Fashion Everything You Need To Know About The Fabric One fabric that has remained prominent for hundreds of years is gingham....Read More
Brand Spotlight: Ju...
Meet Just Female Just Female is a contemporary womenswear brand based in Copenhagen with an environmentally friendly approach to fashion. The b...Read More
5 Fashion Trends fo...
Spring Outfit Ideas 2021 - Standout Trends to Try Last year's fashion week demonstrated an entire new identity. Because of the pandemic, designers...Read More