Last Minute Gifts•
Posted on December 15 2015
Christmas is around the corner! If you are anything like me, then you have just begun your Christmas Shopping! I am always looking for small gifts to give to friends and colleagues without breaking the bank BUT they have to be cute and fashionable. I have put together this gift guide of small jewelry pieces that are fun and a great surprise to anyone! Check it out below and the rest of our holiday gift guides. As always we have free shipping but make sure to order by December 19th to get your order in time or choose expedited shopping by the 21st! Enjoy Muses!
1. Falling Leaf Earring with a bit of shimmer
2. Add a little charm to your outfit with the Crystal Bow Earrings
3. This Wooded Beaded Bib Necklace can spruce up any outfit!
4. Everyone needs a little Ombre Beaded Earring in their life.
5. These Beaded Drop Earrings will complete any outfit!
6. Try the Double Chain Stone Necklace for a small touch of pizzazz.
7. The bold colors of the Mosaic Earring will be an art lover's dream!
8. Who doesn't love this tortoise Three Drop Statement Necklace??
9. The Faceted Stone Pinch Cuff can be worn alone or stacked with other bracelets!
10. Remind someone they are loved with the Love Friendship Bracelet.
11. The daintiness of the Reversible Stone Necklace is perfect for the simple girl.
12. The Thin Beaded Cuff is another wear alone or stack it with others depending on your look.
13. Add a little bling to your wrist with the Layered Beaded Bracelet.
14. The Silver Hinge Cuff is your go to everyday bracelet.
15. Another delicate necklace but with an extra ommph look no further than the Teardrop and Tassel Necklace.
Enjoy all and make sure to follow us on social media for updates, new arrivals, and styling advice.
You'll Never Guess ...
Celebrities Who Hate High Heels High-heeled shoes are red carpet essentials for celebrities but that doesn't mean everyone enjoys wearing them. Fr...Read More
Teaching During COV...
What subject do you teach and what grade?I teach English to 10th Graders.How has your job role changed during the pandemic?To be honest, I could ...Read More
College During COVI...
What college/university do you go to and what are you studying? I am currently a sophomore at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas and studyin...Read More