Dress Them Up or Down | Jewelry
Posted on June 30 2016
Jewelry is a girl's best friend, whether it is a bauble necklace, cocktail ring, or statement earrings. You can take a so-so outfit to a whole new level just by the intrigue jewelry adds! And because choosing the right accessories can seem more like a chore than fun, hit the easy button with our sure-fire ways to accessorize an outfit!
1. Dress up an otherwise basic outfit by adding a pop of color, texture, or shine.
2. Wear statement earrings or a collar necklace with a halter dress or top!
Yellow and Blue Floral Statement Necklace
3. Bold jewelry should play up an interesting outfit, not fight it.
4. Take up a notch a collared shirt by layering necklaces.
Layered Chain Necklace by Rachel Reinhardt
5. Example: A chunky or lightweight necklace can be the finishing touch to a simple tee or high neck top or blouse.
If you outfit is already making a statement, let it speak for itself. Your jewelry can take a backseat!
Triple Stone Ring by Chan Luu
Look put-together with the most casual of outfits by adding minimal jewelry (e.g. simple studs or dainty danglies) with just the right amount of polish!
Pull together an otherwise basic outfit with a simple gold or silver necklace, but remember that length is key, especially if you are layering your necklaces.
Coral Single Clear Stone Drop Necklace
Example: A simple choker is the perfect accessory over an off-the-shoulder top or dress to keep the attention on your face.
Inri Necklace by Callis
Click here to shop the rest of our bold and delicate jewelry discounted up to 80% off!
By Olivia Zisman