5 Must-Have Items on Our Summer Wishlist
Posted on July 05 2016
With temperatures warming up, we can finally warmly embrace the top fashion trends of this summer! We have scoured the interwebs so you wouldn't have to and have found some of the biggest must haves for this season.
1. FRINGE SANDALS – For the free-spirit, a fab way to upgrade your closet is with flirty fringe shoes! Plus, suede fringe sandals are super easy to take from the summer to fall season.
Alek Fringe Ankle Strap Sandal by Joie
2. KIMONOS – For when your shoulders feel bare, kimonos are the perfect touch for a relaxed look when tossed over your favorite crop top and cutoffs or swimsuit.
Orange Fringe Kimono by Entro
3. WEEKENDER TOTE – For carrying your summer essentials—like tinted moisturizer, beauty balm, or chap-stick—on your person, a little tote bag is your best friend.
Lenora Small Tote Bag by Helen Kaminski
4. OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS – Strapless dresses were a big trend last summer, and though they will always be a classic, they can be a little prom-y. Try a more laid-back look this summer in a breezy and flirty off-the-shoulder dress!
Mantra Dress by The Jetset Diaries
5. MIDIS – Whether it's a skirt or dress, the midi is, as Glamour blogger Ella Alexander puts it, "elegant in a subversive way; you don't have to shave too much of your legs to wear it." Case in point, Ella, case in point.
Bella Wrap Dress by Ella Moss