Posted on February 14 2019
1. Kai Sneakers by Ulla Johnson: "I love these sneakers for many reasons, their simplicity are easy to wear from day-to-day. These days all I am wearing is sneakers to dress down my looks and make them more comfortable. The Kai sneaker is the perfect cross between an athletic shoe and a feminine sneaker with the tassel laces."
2. Iron Sky Cold Shoulder Bodysuit by WYLDR: "This ribbed bodysuit is a necessity in every woman’s closet; it’s important to have a piece that is neutral and transitional from Fall to Winter to Spring. I love the cold shoulder cut outs; the fact that it’s a bodysuit will make it any pair of high waisted jeans it’s best friend – no fidgeting and adjusting here!"
1. Velda Heel by Sacha London: "I love this heel due to the versatile heel height and caged peep toe upper. This shoe gives a sweet and modern adaptation to the classic 70’s platform shoe."
2. Boho Fringe Bag by Klutch: "This boho inspired bag adds great texture and playfulness to any outfit."
1. Sorenne Basic Long Sleeve Dress by Soft Joie: "I love this dress because you can dress it up with heels or dress it down with some sneakers. The length is perfect and it has pockets!"
2. The Link Slides by LD Tuttle: "These sandals are so comfortable and can be worn with a variety of outfits. I love the pop of color and if I could buy them in every color I would!"
1. Reyes Cold Shoulder Halter Top by Shaina Mote: "I love this blouse because it is sexy, fun and interesting! I love how it shows off the shoulders and how the drop sleeves elongate the body."
2. Blossom Top by Shaina Mote: "I love this blouse because it is sexy and breathable."
3. Tomboy Shorts by Amo: "I love the color and loose fit of these shorts. They can be worn from spring to early fall with sneakers, sandals, flats or booties."
4. Raha Tie Dye Blouse by Warm: "This blouse is so fun and bright, but not overwhelming. I love this top because it can be worn with high-waisted jeans, shorts, skirts, pants and more! Create a sexy look by pairing with a lace bra or add a camisole for more coverage."