Staff Selects for the Holidays•
Posted on November 29 2018
1. Rendal Sweater By IRO: “I love this sweater because its lightweight and easy to throw a layer or two over it for the colder months, with the asymmetrical neckline it gives a flirty and feminine twist to a basic knit! Let’s just say if I received this for the holidays you’d see me wearing it a lot."
2. Clare V Le Freak C'est Chic Linen Clutch: “This clutch would be so fun to gift to your bff who loves quirky elements in every look; this is great to wear as your bag of the day or pack it up full of goodies for traveling during the holidays!”
3. Checkered Four Button Pants By Aeron: “Trousers like these for Christmas would be a perfect addition to my closet; they’re so versatile to wear with a classic pump, or dressed down with a cute sneaker or oxford; every woman needs a statement pant in her closet.”
1. Lilly Striped Scoop Neck Dress by Alice + Olivia: "Another versatile piece that can be dressed up or down. The stretch knit fabrication is super soft and comfy, could be worn from day to night."
2. Chantel Earrings by Deepa Gurnani: "A statement earring that is even more gorgeous in person. I love the detail and texture of these earrings. Great with holiday party attire."
3. Forester Leather Biker Jacket by Line: "Every girl’s closet must have! Gives a casual outfit more structure to make a very “put together” look."
1. Suede Drape Front Jacket By Illia (In Natural or Midnight Blue): "This lightweight jacket will take you from fall to spring and can be worn with almost anything. The draping is beautiful on the body."
2. Rae Suede Dress by Sen: I love it because it is easy to wear, classic, and timeless. One can wear with tall boots, flats, or booties. For those cooler nights, grab a jacket!
3. Ponte Leggings by Elaine Turner: Everybody needs these leggings! They are the perfect weight for winter and can be paired with sweaters and tunics.
1. Plus Size Furry Vest by Evelin Brandt Berlin: "This is a great casual vest that can also make any outfit more dressier. Perfect vest to complement holiday dresses and looks, did I also mention how super soft it is?"
2. Plus Size Mid Skirt in Merlot by Natan: "This skirt is crazy soft! I love the color and would totally wear with with a black turtleneck sweater, tights and my favorite pair of booties. I would be so happy if someone gave this to me as a gift!"
3. Plus Size Bar None Dress by Elena Miro: "This is a stretchy jersey dress with faux leather detailing, making it a great choice for a night out with the girls or a romantic winter date night. The keyhole detail in the front gives it that sexy flare."
Gingham Fabric - Th...
The Story of Gingham Fashion Everything You Need To Know About The Fabric One fabric that has remained prominent for hundreds of years is gingham....Read More
Brand Spotlight: Ju...
Meet Just Female Just Female is a contemporary womenswear brand based in Copenhagen with an environmentally friendly approach to fashion. The b...Read More
5 Fashion Trends fo...
Spring Outfit Ideas 2021 - Standout Trends to Try Last year's fashion week demonstrated an entire new identity. Because of the pandemic, designers...Read More